Savoy Beverages - Oshawa Ont bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bottle Don

Reaction score
Following are photos of

IBW Nortons Drinx (not Drink as per my earlier post)
IMG_2618 IBW.JPG IMG_2621 Nortons.JPG

the no name Punch
IMG_2620 No Name.JPG IMG_2619 Punch.JPG

Sorry, first time posting photos and I wasn't able to sort out how to rotate them

RCO

Reaction score
I'm not sure how common or hard the find the IBW is as its from outside my area ( thunder bay ) and don't see many bottles from that part of Ontario , the pic is a bit tough to see , but I can sort of make out the IBW design

the Norton's drinx is very interesting as well , you can see its pretty much identical design to the Savoy

do you collect a lot of embossed bottles ? what others do you have ? if you look thru some of my old posts you might see others you have or seen before , I've posted a lot of Ontario bottles to the site

Bottle Don

Reaction score
I now largely collect Ontario embossed crown top bottles (without ACL) and currently have about 200 different bottles so it is not really practical to list what I have. I expect most are fairly common.

I also have about 150 ACL bottles again pretty much all Ontario I think

In addition i have a few ink bottles and poisons

As you suggest i will take a look at your previous posts

RCO

Reaction score
I now largely collect Ontario embossed crown top bottles (without ACL) and currently have about 200 different bottles so it is not really practical to list what I have. I expect most are fairly common.

I also have about 150 ACL bottles again pretty much all Ontario I think

In addition i have a few ink bottles and poisons

As you suggest i will take a look at your previous posts

that is a fairly large collection , some of the embossed bottles can be hard to find ,it depends how small the bottler was and years they operated

I don't know how many embossed bottles I have , there is boxes in the garage overflowing , a lot are duplicates and coca cola bottles , where I live , Browns Beverages of Gravenhurst must of had a near monopoly cause that's pretty much all I find around here , they bottled coca cola , an orange drink and a ginger ale . it doesn't matter where I go or what places I check , I pretty much find the same stuff , other than the odd Toronto bottle now and then

but I have a lot of bottles from other towns and cities that I've bought at antique stores and online , is how I've acquired most of them , the 20's - 40's era of embossed bottles and art deco would be my main area of collecting , although I have some acl's and a few older soda water bottles

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panama Canal digger