Bottle ID

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DouglasFresh1980

Reaction score
Found these 2 in the intracoastal. Only thing on either of them is the 36 and a weird little scribble near the 3. The lip on the other one seems super thick. Would think both are earlier than 1936 but idk much so any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 82

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Yeah they're probably older than 1936 although I guess it's possible they could be that late if they're from Europe. They look like ca. 1900 liquor bottles to me.

Ken_Riser

Reaction score
Is this pic just the lip if so I'd say defnitely or just looks like some kind of wine or beer or liquor bottle did yu find these like on a tributary that might lead from the ocean like say into the Everglades going from ocean waterways inland like on Gator boys or just swampy areas that may have been tossed by a earlier explorer yeavid say way earlier than years your thinking I've got wine bottles from old Erie canal days the Ohio historical society can't even age or date them they said the Mayflower and Christopher Columbus days maybe I reburied most fell into a hole yea I found bottle heaven Drs bags glass syringes yeabi got real lucktv most are still at spot I'm just waiting for a good spender

sunrunner

Reaction score
what is the matter with ya'll . It is obviously whisky and brandy , from 1900 to 1912 . there turn mold with tooled lips.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis