Oak Island treasure hunt makes a find ?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Tonight's Episode say's they'll be back again next season. Wonder what they will find next? LEON.

RCO

Reaction score
saw the update show earlier this week , it didn't tell us much new , but it does seem that they are coming back for another season

and seem to have plans to do more metal detecting , explore the swamp further and continue digging in the money pit

the theories now seem to be more based around the idea of the british military somehow being involved or pirates from the 17th century with Spanish ships or items related to that region

hemihampton

Reaction score
Seems like everybody has a different theory. Must of been 20 different people with 20 different theories? LEON.

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
I think there might be a u.f.o. at the bottom. I really hope they find something honestly but I would like to have the money they've spent looking

bottlerocket

Reaction score
Oh I really think they are being compensated by the network. I do believe they HAD out of pocket expenses initually but are being compensated now.
I mean I really enjoy the show and follow it but this and shows like Gold Rush and even Alaskan Bush People, there are "paychecks" involved once ratings escalate and are providing an interest.
Agreed?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi