KY bottles wanted

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

emzornes

Reaction score
Well if you decide to part with it let me know I live about 10 miles from Maysville so it would be a neat one to have.

sandchip

Reaction score
If you will PM your name and contact info, I will put your name on it and give you first shot if I ever decide to let it go. If you're that close, you probably have access to old records and documents in the Maysville area. The druggists' names were Seaton & Sharpe.

emzornes

Reaction score
Sent the info thanks a lot I will try and find some info on it for you

Screwtop

Reaction score
I am not sure about letting this one go. I found it myself. It's a maysville Kentucky 7-UP bottle with a date code of 1945. Would you be interested in something like it?

Screwtop

Reaction score
DSC_1075.jpg

Here's a pic.

emzornes

Reaction score
I sure would what are you asking for it shipped. It would fit right in with some other I got. Thanks

Mike

Screwtop

Reaction score
I sure would what are you asking for it shipped. It would fit right in with some other I got. Thanks

Mike

I won't take money for it. Do you have any bottles from Ohio? I would gladly make a trade. If not, then you can have it. Just pay shipping.

emzornes

Reaction score
what kind of bottles from Ohio are you looking for? Any certain area? Soda's, medicine, milk or etc. let me know and I will also check and see what I got if anything and let you know. Thanks again

Screwtop

Reaction score
I like soda's, but I also collect meds. Any bottles from Portsmouth Ohio. I also like Ironton and Chilicothe.

As for a specific type, I like Kenrick bottles and a Ice cream and Bottling company bottle, both from Portsmouth. Cokes, straight sides, nothing newer than 1920.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora