Royal Crown Ginger Ale Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Texandave

Reaction score
Hi, This is my first post to this forum and I found it because I was interested in finding a label for this bottle I have had for several years. The lady I bought it from had an antique store and said customers would climb up on the wall to see it. It has Florence, S.C. and 27 N embossed in the center of the bottom. I saw SodaBob's labels and thought they might be a good match. I also have a green paper label ginger ale bottle to show everyone. It has 28 on the bottom, possibly the year. I'll be posting more early 7up and Dr Pepper bottles later. :cool:

Attachments

• RC Ginger Ale paper.jpg
    RC Ginger Ale paper.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 189
  • RC Ginger Ale back.jpg
    RC Ginger Ale back.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 176
  • RC Ginger Ale front.jpg
    RC Ginger Ale front.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 170

iggyworf

Reaction score
Here is the one similar to yours.(I pasted it from SodaBob's thread) This one has chero cola bottling on it which would make it earlier than yours, which has Nehi bottling on it.

attachment.php

I love your bottles, especially in green. Hope to see more of what you have.

Texandave

Reaction score
I bought this bottle from a guy on eBay that said it was a Japanese Royal Crown bottle. I don't read Japanese, but I liked the color of it. Can anyone read this or have any ideas on the Japanese drinking Royal Crown? Maybe we felt so guilty bombing them that we made RC in Japan for them? IMG_0401.jpgIMG_0400.jpgIMG_0403.jpgIMG_0402.jpg

Texandave

Reaction score
Thanks Iggy, I like that label. I wonder if someone would part with that so I could put it on my 6 oz. bottle above? Or trade, I have some
nice bottles I've bought in the last 20 years.

iggyworf

Reaction score
Yes the color of that bottle is coool! I have a few 1930's RC debossed bottles also. Hopefully that bottle can be translated.

SODABOB

Reaction score
According to a translation dictionary, the following is ROYAL CROWN COLA in Japanese ...

ロイヤル クラウン ・ コーラ

By the way, I don't own one of the color labels. The two I have are rather plain looking.

SODABOB

Reaction score
P.S.

I tried a half-dozen different online translators and every one of them produced the same or similar results ...

ROYAL CROWN COLA = ロイヤルクラウンコラ

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky