Senior Member Bottle Master Spirit Bear's Avatar

1910s Waiters With Bottles on Advertising Tray

Most of the paper items in the box were from the 1910s. I'm guessing these were relatives or friends, as everyone in all photos except one was African American.
    It appears that the labels say Pale Dry Ginger Ale?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	101_2005.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	177511
    Can anything further be understood from the photo? Sadly, albeit words can be seen, the trays are unintelligible.

Name:	101_2006.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	177512
    Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Joshua chapter 1, verse 9.

Senior Member Bottle Finder
    The bottles that we can see the partial labels are definitely Canada Dry; attached is a picture of a similar one...

Name:	canada.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	177531
    Always looking for Canadian bottles especially from Quebec... You have one? Give me a shout!

You can take a look at my French-Canadian bottle forum here

Senior Member Bottle Master
    I was going to say the bottles did look similar to the Canada dry bottles I had seen before , it might of been sold in the states as Michigan rate beside Canada or the picture could be from Windsor area or somewhere else in Ontario , there was a lot of places here popular with American tourists

Senior Member Bottle Master Spirit Bear's Avatar
    Thank you both.
    Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Joshua chapter 1, verse 9.

Senior Member Bottle Master
    Quote Originally Posted by RCO View Post
    I was going to say the bottles did look similar to the Canada dry bottles I had seen before , it might of been sold in the states as Michigan rate beside Canada or the picture could be from Windsor area or somewhere else in Ontario , there was a lot of places here popular with American tourists
    Canada Dry was being sold in the US quite early on, I believe it got quite popular down there during Prohibition.