Cott - Club special acl soda bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
found this at the weekend in a thrift store , is a little thrift store in a town south of where I live . didn't notice they had some bottles for sale cause they were hidden almost from view behind the counter . mostly some common locals , coca cola and an old orange crush and some milk jugs

this one I hadn't really seen before and though was unusual and they only wanted $6 for it . but it does have a little damage unfortuently is a small scratch on back above finest and on the front as well .

its for Cott - Club Special . back read " bottled in one of Canada's finest beverage plants , 7 fl ozs , Cott Beverages Canada ltd - Montreal Canada "

I really don't know how old it is since I believe Cott is still in operation ? , but since back only has ozs , it can't be that modern

couldn't really find much online about it or find any similar bottles , if anyone knows anything else about it ?

cott-clubspecial.jpgcott-clubspecial1.jpgcott-clubspecial2.jpg

RCO

Reaction score
( see online Cott is still in operation )

Cott Corporation (NYSE:COT; TSX:BCB) is a diversified beverage company with the largest volume-based national presence in the North American and European home and office bottled water delivery industry, a leader in custom coffee roasting and blending of iced tea for the U.S. foodservice industry, and one of the world’s largest producers of beverages on behalf of retailers, brand owners and distributors. Our platform reaches over 2.3 million customers or delivery points across North America and Europe supported by strategically located sales and distribution facilities and fleets, as well as wholesalers and distributors. This enables us to efficiently service residences, businesses, restaurant chains, hotels and motels, small and large retailers, and healthcare facilities.

http://www.cott.com/

Canadacan

Reaction score
Brio and Pure Spring come to mind as also using that style bottle.....they are from the mid 1960's.

RCO

Reaction score
Brio and Pure Spring come to mind as also using that style bottle.....they are from the mid 1960's.

I don't think Cott was related to Pure Springs which was based in Ottawa and this bottle seems to be from Montreal . although it does look similar and agree it has 60's look to it. and since it only has ozs it can't be that modern

also haven't really seen many Canadian Cott bottles before although its not really a brand I was out searching for

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Yeah no I doubt they were related to Pure Spring in any way, though the bottles may have been made by the same company.

Canadacan

Reaction score
No I just stated that they used the same style bottle...it's generic...that is correct that Cott is in no way affiliated with Pure Spring, here is the Gini and Brio from Pure Spring...I have seen a Pure Spring club soda and I believe there was a Canada Dry of some flavor. None related but cool to see new bottles in this style.

$_57.jpgBrio.jpg

RCO

Reaction score
I checked the bottom of the Cott bottle and looks like there is a consumers glass triangle , have to check the Brio bottle I have to see if its the same maker , but its stored in the garage .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky