New Orleans Gonorrhea Cure Crate

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CreekWalker

Reaction score
Very clean , rare crate, which , would be a great man cave item for that special person. Doubt the wife would allow it to be used as a side table in the living room! I'm on a couple of closed groups on facebook, (relics & hunting), but not a bottle group. I would post more and reply more, but for family and work, usually I post late, due to time or activity. Just glad to see this site running , it has a wealth of information and a great group of diggers, finders, and posters.

nhpharm

Reaction score
The sad thing with FB is that the data is there for just a short time. Data posted on this forum 10 years ago can still be seen today so it is just a wealth of information.

nhpharm

Reaction score
My wife thought it was pretty cool too but I suspect she won't let me put it in the entry cabinet. We'll see!

CreekWalker

Reaction score
My wife thought it was pretty cool too but I suspect she won't let me put it in the entry cabinet. We'll see!
, Would make an interesting coffee table, with a clear glass display case top, with period syringe, glass hypodermic with needles, the leather wrapped bullhead hammer, and a cauterizing rod and period advertising for quack STD medicine.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu