Walker's Beverages Orangeville Ont embossed bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
found this one at the Toronto bottle show , seen a few different bottles from Walkers Beverages in Orangeville Ontario but haven't seen this version before .

a 6 1/2 oz embossed bottle , made by dominion , no dates on bottle but thinking 30's or 40's

says " Walker's Purest and Best Beverages " Orangeville Ont

P4240001.jpgP4240003.jpg

RCO

Reaction score
also have another walker's Orangeville bottle that I found a couple years ago , much different design and was made by consumers glass also 6 1/2 oz , design registered ASW 1930 , seen this bottle for sale a few times before but haven't seen the first one before

o.jpgo1.jpg

RCO

Reaction score
there is also a green acl bottle from Orangeville from the same company , can't seem to find a nice picture of one but I found a damaged one along the road a couple of years ago

I apologise for some reason its too bright here today and the pictures of the 2 clear bottles didn't turn out as nice and clear as normal

walkersorangeville.jpgwalkersorangeville1.jpg

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
That second one is interesting, never seen that design before. Do you know of any other bottles that use it or do you think it might be unique to the company? Seems unlikely that it's unique but it doesn't look like any generic design I'm used to.

RCO

Reaction score
That second one is interesting, never seen that design before. Do you know of any other bottles that use it or do you think it might be unique to the company? Seems unlikely that it's unique but it doesn't look like any generic design I'm used to.

I don't know of any other bottlers that used the same design but Orangeville was fairly small back then so it seem surprisingly if they had a unique bottle that no one else was using . but I'd have to assume its a fairly uncommon design since I don't know of any other examples

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora