possible vintage Green River advertising poster ?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Canadacan

Reaction score
Cb you mentioned the drill bits for comparison of size, but I just noticed the red tool box!...I have that same one, it's 6.5 inches wide...so judging by the photo there is about another 4 inches... maybe 10.5 wide?
It was common for folks to use these type of cardboard signs and cut them down for ridged backing when framing photographs.

RCO

Reaction score
the auction ended last night and I didn't bid on it and not sure what it went for , but doubt it went for that much

it does look to be some sort of cardboard cut out , considering its condition , they didn't do that bad of a job putting it in the frame but unless you were really into the green river brand it wouldn't have much use

RCO

Reaction score
Cb you mentioned the drill bits for comparison of size, but I just noticed the red tool box!...I have that same one, it's 6.5 inches wide...so judging by the photo there is about another 4 inches... maybe 10.5 wide?
It was common for folks to use these type of cardboard signs and cut them down for ridged backing when framing photographs.

you must of not seen my other post , but it was measured in the listing

according to the ad the picture frame is 13 inches wide and 16 inches tall

I also found out the house having the auction is in a " seniors " subdivision , one of those newer areas that was built for seniors and sort of like florida . I've been to some yard sales in the same subdivision and done really well in the past , they had some really good books and other old stuff

Canadacan

Reaction score
13x16.....hmmm that's a decent size, If it could have been determined that it was Canadian that would make it rare....you see next to nothing for items from Canada, it was a much more popular brand in the USA.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp