Abele Bottling Works Peekskill,N.Y

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

catman

Reaction score
This is a bottle i dug which is from Peekskill,N.Y. Does anyone know anything about it?
IMG_5980.jpg
IMG_5982.jpg
IMG_5981.jpg

azoeller

Reaction score
thank you all
Hi, Are you interested in selling the bottle? I ask because I’m related to the Abeles—Charles Abele was my great x3 grandpa. He would run Abele Bottling Works with his brother Frank, by himself and then his son Henry would run it. In any event, I wanted to reach out and ask. Thank you.
All best wishes,
Ashley Zoeller

Sgberger

Reaction score
I noticed your message on this forum while researching a Charles Abele bottle I acquired. It is now listed for sale on E-bay. It is much earlier than the bottle on this forum and dates to about 1880. You can search using "Charles Abele". Check it out. Sam

azoeller

Reaction score
Hi Sam, Thanks so much for your note! I woke up to an ebay alert about your bottle and it's wonderful to connect that with someone from this community--so, Thank You!
Out of curiosity, how did you come across it? Hope all is well.

Sgberger

Reaction score
From an an antique auction. I watch for bottles that I think might be scarce or rare.

nortide

Reaction score
Hi, Are you interested in selling the bottle? I ask because I’m related to the Abeles—Charles Abele was my great x3 grandpa. He would run Abele Bottling Works with his brother Frank, by himself and then his son Henry would run it. In any event, I wanted to reach out and ask. Thank you.
All best wishes,
Ashley Zoeller
All best wishes,
Ashley Zoeller
Hi a few days ago I found this bottle in the Peekskill area. I brought it home to identify it and came upon your posting. If you want it, its yours. small chip at the tip, needs a cleaning. I can leave it for you at the front desk if ever you're in the neighborhood of 86th St and Lexington Ave otherwise I'm in the Peekskill area weekly. Reconnecting you with an Heirloom would be my pleasure.

Attachments

• 20201215_105200.jpg
    20201215_105200.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 161

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora