Thrift store Pepsi-Cola and Coca-Cola bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ginn4364

Reaction score
Found these two interesting looking bottles in a thrift shop today and I'm having an extremely hard time identifying when they were made and their value. The Pepsi bottle confuses me mainly due to the "DO NOT LITTER" phrase on one part of the bottle. I haven't seen that phrase on any other similar Pepsi bottle. With the Coca-Cola bottle the confusing part is that it's a twist off and that the neck of the bottle doesn't have a small protruding piece like most Coke bottles. I haven't been able to find a picture of another bottle that's exactly the same to these two and I'm hoping that someone on these forums can help.
Thank you in advance :)

http://imgur.com/a/najjK

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum! Whichever one you showed the bottom of probably dates to 1979. American bottles from the 20th century usually have a two-digit date code on the bottom. Value is unfortunately not too high, bottles from that era aren't too collectible and Pepsi and Coke bottles are usually very common. I'm not sure if I've seen these exact variations but I don't think there are enough people collecting subtle variations from that era to make any of them worth very much.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi