Bottle-digging in Alaska

Did a little digging

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Bottle Master
    All pretty common here in the lower 48 but considering the location and potential I would be happy to dig anything there. Keep the reports coming.
    Jim S.
    Collect: 1/4 & 1/2 Oz Pharm / Drugs - 1 Oz "Stand Up" Pharms - WAW-WAW anything - Santa Ana, CA & Coeur d' Alene, ID bottles. TRADES available

Bottle-digging in Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by botlguy View Post
    All pretty common here in the lower 48 but considering the location and potential I would be happy to dig anything there. Keep the reports coming.
    Jim S.
    Yep I'm sure they are common down there. After all my area wasnt settled until 1901 and for me to find bottles from 1890's to 1920 I think I'm doing good. But I gotta dig these slick Export beers because you never know if it'll be a rare Alaska Med or Hutch.

Last edited by DanielinAk; 06-19-2017 at 04:58 PM.

Senior Member Bottle Master iggyworf's Avatar
    Very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by iggyworf View Post
    Very cool!
    Thanks brother

Senior Member Bottle Master hemihampton's Avatar
    The one beer bottle on far left of pic looks like it could of been a Budweiser, prepro, missing it's label if not embossed. Yeah, you never know when you'll dig a rare Alaskan Hutch bottle. Good Luck. LEON.

Quote Originally Posted by hemihampton View Post
    The one beer bottle on far left of pic looks like it could of been a Budweiser, prepro, missing it's label if not embossed. Yeah, you never know when you'll dig a rare Alaskan Hutch bottle. Good Luck. LEON.
    All these slick Export Beer bottles I find never gave a Label dog gone it. Far left bottle is from 1906

Senior Member Bottle Master
    Cool, I always like to see what sort of bottles people find in more remote areas of the world. Looks pretty much exactly like the sort of stuff I used to get in southern British Columbia, which makes sense I suppose.

Also, what on earth is going on in that first picture? The bottle must be broken in the back, right? It's a strange optical illusion, looks like one of those impossible pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBottles View Post
    Cool, I always like to see what sort of bottles people find in more remote areas of the world. Looks pretty much exactly like the sort of stuff I used to get in southern British Columbia, which makes sense I suppose.

Also, what on earth is going on in that first picture? The bottle must be broken in the back, right? It's a strange optical illusion, looks like one of those impossible pictures.
    Yes sir, the bottle in the first photo is broken. It was laying on top of the ground and it was so pink it blew my mind