Foremost Dairies acl milk jug

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
found this the other day at our dump's re use building ( they have a shed people can live items too good for the dump , almost like a free yard sale )

anyways saw this one milk jug , was the only bottle there and really only bottle of interest I've found there in some time , mostly I find books there .

since it had a nice acl on it , figured I'd take it home and try and figure out where it was from .

from my google searching it appears to be from Montreal quebec . online post says 1963-1970 , I really have no idea if its worth anything or how hard a jug it be to find

P6280001.jpg

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Huh, I would never have guessed it was from the 60's. It looks like the style that's currently in use. I've never seen one before around here. Nice find!

Odd that they've included the Foremost Dairies butter wrapper at the bottom of the page, I don't think that Foremost Dairies has anything to do with the old Montreal one. And if it does it certainly didn't end in 1970.

RCO

Reaction score
Huh, I would never have guessed it was from the 60's. It looks like the style that's currently in use. I've never seen one before around here. Nice find!

Odd that they've included the Foremost Dairies butter wrapper at the bottom of the page, I don't think that Foremost Dairies has anything to do with the old Montreal one. And if it does it certainly didn't end in 1970.

maybe that's why the person left it at the dump , they maybe didn't realise how old it was ? or where it was from . I haven't really seen one before either but there is so many milk jugs out there

it seems odd that a jug from Montreal ended up here ?

forgot to mention , there is also a Dominion marking on the bottom so its definitely not recent , the type of dominion marking you see on older bottles

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora