Senior Member Bottle Master

Cincinnati Sulpho Saline Springs and Bath House

Hello all , hope all is fine with everyone . I recently picked up this bottle and have been trying to find out some history , rarity , and value , can not find a thing except for a small ad showing the location and info about the spring water in Cincinnati . Possibly put out by Christian Moerlein brewing company of Cincinnati , Ohio
    I can not remember the posting a good long time ago where a Gentleman posted a sight where showing bottles I think that were listed in alphabetable order showing rarity and so on . I remember sending them a pic of a Felix Fritz round bottom soda from Covington , Ky that I dug years ago . Does anyone remember the name a link to it . had a lot of great info on bottles . They showed this Fritz bottle in their listings but did not have a pic to show it . I was glad to send the pics to them . Anyone have a link to that great site ? Or does anyone have any info on this solpho saline bottle from Cincinnati . Posting pics , sorry they are not better . If cleaned this bottle would be a beauty with having so much embossing gone it . If so let me know and thanks in advance .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CINCINNATI SULPHO SALINE WATER COMPANY 1.jpg   CINCINNATI SULPHO SALINE WATER COMPANY  2.jpg   CINCINNATI SULPHO SALINE WATER COMPANY 5.jpg   CINCINNATI SULPHO SALINE WATER COMPANY 4.jpg   CINCINNATI SULPHO SALINE WATER COMAPNY  3.jpg  

Senior Member Bottle Master
    That is a very cool bottle for sure!

Junior Member New Bottler Old Wiltshire's Avatar
    -

Hi LC, Is this the site you are possibly thinking of?
    Your bottle is shown there but not a lot of information.

http://www.sodasandbeers.com/SABShow...m_Number=57065

The home page for the site:

http://www.sodasandbeers.com/index.html

-0-

Senior Member Bottle Master CreekWalker's Avatar
    I saw several links a few years ago. I was researching Covington Ky and Cincinnati O. sodas, Nice bottle!

Senior Member Bottle Master sandchip's Avatar
    Don't know anything about it, but it sure is a neat bottle.