Message from sodabob

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SODABOB

Reaction score
HAPPY NEW YEAR

I have a new Laptop and just as soon as I'm able to fine tune my Wifi connection I hope to participate more often. As it stands now, I have to travel a short distance to pick up a Wifi signal. I'm currently researching Wifi boosters and hope to have it figured out in about a week. If/when I tackle that, I should be good to go on a more regular basis. See ya when I see ya ...

Bob

hemihampton

Reaction score
Hope your back soon, I have 2 different blown tooled top Vernors bottle I wanted to share with you. LEON.

SODABOB

Reaction score
Long story short ...

I'll be back on a regular basis just as soon as I get a Wifi booster. As it stands now I have to go outside my home to pick up a signal - which is a pain in the you-know-what.

Hope to 'see' you soon.

Bob

SODABOB

Reaction score
No Wifi booster yet, but hope to have one later this week.

Watch for a new thread with the name John Steinbeck in the title. I'll explain in more detail when I post it. For now I'll simply quote him with ...

"I was born lost and take no pleasure in being found"

Later,

Bob

chessera2527

Reaction score
Can anybody help me identify a pop bottle i found in my pasture, it has the Glenshaw square with a G in it and an N under that in the middle and around the bottom rim it has contents 7 oz and 1500-3 I cannot find any listing for those numbers. Thanks Dan

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18