Message from sodabob

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

iggyworf

Reaction score
Bob, good luck and thanx for all the great research help. I know it spell $$$$$, but consider a new computer. Hope to hear from you soon.

SODABOB

Reaction score
iggy / Rich

Thanks. I'm going to the Library later this week and will post a follow up to this if possible.

Bob

Note: My computer is already 'twitching / slowing' again and will likely crash again soon - If so, I hope to return via the Library ???

Canadacan

Reaction score
iggy / Rich

Thanks. I'm going to the Library later this week and will post a follow up to this if possible.

Bob

Note: My computer is already 'twitching / slowing' again and will likely crash again soon - If so, I hope to return via the Library ???

Yes the library would be one way to get on here, just make sure you have your site pass words with you buddy!;)

SODABOB

Reaction score
Cc

Its funny you mentioned passwords because I spent a couple of hours yesterday making a list of them - some of which I had to change because I had forgotten them. Most sites, including this one, I stay logged in and rarely have to use a password. The only bummer about the Library is that I can't sit there for four to six hours a day (everyday) like I often do when I'm hot on the trail of researching something. I guess its true when they say, 'you don't know what you've got until its gone.' Speaking of gone, my Internet service will shut down sometime between now and midnight. I'm working on getting a new Laptop and possibly a Wifi connection just made available to me. In the meantime ...

Happy Trails and good hunting

Bob

SODABOB

Reaction score
Just a quick note - I'm at the Library experimenting with various websites. It obviously works and I'll be back when I have more time.

Bob

SODABOB

Reaction score
At the Library ...

Not as much fun as working at home because I just don't have the time to research things like I used to. I'm going through 'No Internet' withdrawals but will survive.

However ...

While I'm here, I thought I'd let everyone know that I still have several (like-new-uncirculated) copies of Rick Sweeney's 2002 ACL Soda Bottle book. Which I'm offering for a discount! In 2002 they were selling for $45 + shipping. For a limited time they are available for $50, which includes free shipping. This is less than you could have got one for fifteen years ago. If interested, please send me a PM and I will send you my mailing address where you can send the Money Order for $50

Please Note:

Because I only come to the Library once a week, my replies will be delayed, but you can trust I will contact you A.S.A.P. as to where to send your money order.

Thanks in advance - You can trust me!

Bob

SODABOB

Reaction score
At the Library ...

Just checking in. I will be back next week when I have more time.

Bob

SODABOB

Reaction score
At the (dumb) Library ... I really need to get a life - and a new computer as well - which is a deep subject - and hopefully will be resolved soon.

Anyhoo, just checking in. No book request yet - so I guess I'll try lowering the price to $40 - Continental U.S. only - Foreign countries like Canada will have to pay for shipping, etc.

Nothing new to report, except, without a computer at home, I'm unable to research anything, but have been busy with my oil paintings, with two new works completed.

I'll be back ... most likely next week.

Bob

hemihampton

Reaction score
My Computer died about 2 weeks ago. Bought a new (slightly used) Computer & I don't like it. a P.O.S. Should of just got my old one fixed. LEON.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi