Last Sundays Privy Dig. 7/2/17

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Me & Tom got out to dig 2 privies. Don't remember much in 1st privy. probably a Dud. I know we got some stuff in 2nd Privy. The Crier/bummer is we dug 4 good Quart Blob Beers, but all 4 were busted up, some real bad. I took the 4 home & Tried to glue together anyways. Ends up the Hammerschlage & Goetz from Grand Rapids is a extremely rare one I never heard of. LEON. Hammerschlagebustedcloseup.jpgHammerschlageGlued.jpg

hemihampton

Reaction score
Then we dig a nice Martz Bros from Detroit but had a broken top. the rest intact. LEON.MartzOutOfHole.jpgMartzInHand.jpgMartzCleaned.jpg

hemihampton

Reaction score
Next up would of been a killer bottle for me, One I don't have & been looking for. BieBiewersCloseup.jpgwers. I did dig a busted up different variation Biewers quart before. Why they always got to be broken?

hemihampton

Reaction score
Another would of been Killer bottler. Not particularly rare. The Detroit Brewing co. but this one had that real light honey amber color or maybe more of a Citron Yellow but the top 2/3rds missing. After we dug some meds 4 feet down seems we found what looked like a little trash pit on top of the privy & to the side. These Quarts were only like a foot down as can be seen in this pic. LEON.DetroitBrewingYellow.jpgBottlesOneFootDown.jpg

hemihampton

Reaction score
Some Meds, or Phamacy or Druggists, whatever you wanta call them. all the same to me. LEON.TomwithMed.jpgTomWithMedagain.jpg2MedsOntopeachother.jpg

hemihampton

Reaction score
The 2 holes side by side. After we neatly laid the sod back in, in the same way it came out. In no time you'll never know we were there. LEON.2holesfilled.jpg

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi