Amber Pepsi New Bern NC

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

iggyworf

Reaction score
This is my 1st amber Pepsi bottle I got a few mnths back at a local flea mkt. New Bern North Carolina. No. NEW2 in Ayers vol 1 book. From 1905. Not in great condition though. It has a little chip on the top. I paid up a little for it but had the person throw in 3 other bottles if I gave him what he wanted for this one.

pepsi amber new bern.jpgpepsi amber new bern3.jpg

lip damage close up

pepsi amber new bern top.jpgpepsi amber new bern close up.jpg

the other 3 50th anniversary South Carolina 1986 - Pepsi Cola Management Institute 1972 - 6 oz Venezuela

pepsi 50th - pcmi - venezuala.jpg

Thanx for lookin!

iggyworf

Reaction score
That's a funny one Josh! I knew the PCMI commemorative was a good one and the guy wanted 20$ for it. but when he showed me the amber I had to sweeten that deal with that one for sure. Hey do you have any amber Pepsi's? If so post some pics. Love to see them.

jblaylock

Reaction score
I don't have any of the older embossed Amber bottles. I have a few of the older bottles, block print, script, and other embossed ones. I do have an amber Paper-label beer bottle from the 30s. I typically don't by bottles that aren't Kentucky related, but I have been wanting a New Bern bottle, just because it's the origin of Pepsi.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi