Bottle dump..olive bottles?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SCJohn

Reaction score
Found these on Saturday. Any ideas on them would be great. New to digging bottles so no clue of purpose or age. image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 138

SCJohn

Reaction score
One cold cream jar and three condiment (cherries, cocktail onions, olives, etc.) jars.

Thoughts on age? There are hundreds of bottle along this marsh in Charleston and I found a broken straight sided coke and a bunch of torpedo bottles but all are broken and no embossing. It's a muddy messy endeavor so wondering if it's worth digging.

RelicRaker

Reaction score
Some interesting shapes there. Definitely worth another visit. Best of luck!

SoCal_bottle

Reaction score
I have that same one on the end. Have no idea what was in it but I'm guessing olives.

SCJohn

Reaction score
Just water. They are straight out of the"puff mud" as we call if. I went back to the site last Sunday. A lot more bottles came home. I had more tha I could carry out. My fav on Sunday was this 1904 AB beer. Great embossed eagle and A.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 93

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Oh you've got yourself a great site there! Anytime you're finding sodas of that age you're into a good spot. I'd love to see close up pictures of the sodas and beers you've found! And remember to take home any local drug store bottles you find as well, there are probably some of those as well there.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi