Senior Member Bottle Finder Dr Pepper bottle man's Avatar

Dr Pepper bottle Trinity, Texas embossed/raised letter 3 Rivers*

Dr Pepper bottle, Trinity, Texas embossed/raised letter 3 Rivers* bottle.
    From a small Texas town above Huntsville, Texas on hi way 19.
    Newest bottle in my collection of Dr Pepper embossed/raised letters bottles.
    Note:
    3 Rivers was the glass company that was in business from 1922 to 1937, bought out by Ball in 1938, located in Three Rivers, Texas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trinity1.jpg   TRINITY 3 RIVERS3.jpg   Trinity3.jpg  
    Wanting Texas Dr Pepper embossed/raised letters bottles, Artesian from Waco and Artesia from Ft Worth, Texas

Senior Member Bottle Master
    Congrats on the find!

Thanx, still buying DP embossed/raised letters from Texas, thanx, Doyle
    Wanting Texas Dr Pepper embossed/raised letters bottles, Artesian from Waco and Artesia from Ft Worth, Texas

Senior Member Bottle Master
    Very nice! I've never seen one from Trinity. I bet it's a hard one to find! Congrats!

Trinity is a very small town that I used to go thru for Bass fishing on Houston County Lake outside of Crockett. I bet I passed by the old DP building a bunch of times.
    I heard it burned down a few years ago. Someone said it had Dr Pepper painted on the walls, and I sure would like to had a picture of the building.

KY Pepsi Collector Bottle Master jblaylock's Avatar
    Just a little related, I have a very cool embossed SD Pepsi from Tupelo Miss, with the 3 Rivers mark on it.
    Josh B.
    Collecting Kentucky Pepsi:Cola & John G. Epping's

Three River Glass Co. made lots different soda, and beer bottles, amber and clear water bottles, fruit jars, pepper sauce, etc for all of the good ol U.S.A. back in their day until ball bought them out in 1938 or so and closed the plant down.
    You still see items with Ball*, those were made in 1938 before the shutdown. Those items are from the 3 Rivers Glass Co in Three Rivers, Texas.

Awesome find Dr. Pepper Bottle Man! That's a good one. I'm celebrating my find of a 3 Rivers* New Braunfels Raised Letter.