"Picture" Druggist/Pharmacy bottles - Pics of all known ones here in one thread

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

stephengray

Reaction score
Hello, as most people know I collect picture, or graphic, drug store bottles. I try to keep a picture of all the ones I can find. I will post them on this thread a few a day. If anybody has some, PLEASE post pictures of them on this thread. I know there are thousands of them from all over the US and quite a few from other countries such as Canada or Australia. I have some of these myself but most are just ones I would like to have. drug_eauclaire_eagle.jpg
This one is from the Eagle Drug Store K&Co. mono A. J. Klofanda & Co. 6th Ward Druggists Eau Claire, Wis.

Attachments

• drug_eauclaire_eagle.jpg
    drug_eauclaire_eagle.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 337

stephengray

Reaction score
I'm originally from Oklahoma and as far as I can remember we do not have an eagle embossed druggist from there. Too bad. OK does have several with owls, 1 lion, 2 handfans, and others. Wyoming does not have many picture, or any druggists, at all. I have 4 picture drugs from Wyoming but the one I really want is the one from Thermopolis with a beehive on it.

Here is an owl from Chas. W. Peaslee Dispensing Druggist Redfield, S.D. that is extremely rare. I was lucky to get this one as I have not seen another one.drug_redfield_owl.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora