Thread: Amber bottel

Amber bottel

I picked up this bottle in my garden ... would like to know a bite more about it Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5917.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	179552Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5916.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	179553

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Bottle Master
    I believe this may be a miniature or sample UNDERBERG BITTERS bottle. The monogram on the bottom would seem to indicate that. It should read HUA. if that is the case, and I'm quite sure it is, it's worth several dollars.
    Jim S
    Collect: 1/4 & 1/2 Oz Pharm / Drugs - 1 Oz "Stand Up" Pharms - WAW-WAW anything - Santa Ana, CA & Coeur d' Alene, ID bottles. TRADES available

Senior Member Bottle Master
    Jim hit the nail on the head on this one except I would comment that this is a screwtop example and I believe the more modern examples of this bottle were actually primarily sold in this size bottle. I've seen this style with a plastic screwcap and a label that indicates it is from the 1940's.

Quote Originally Posted by botlguy View Post
    I believe this may be a miniature or sample UNDERBERG BITTERS bottle. The monogram on the bottom would seem to indicate that. It should read HUA. if that is the case, and I'm quite sure it is, it's worth several dollars.
    Jim S

Thank you for the feed back..! Very interesting ..!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk