Need Help finding out more about this bottle...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jkolps

Reaction score
Hi everyone im new here but have been collecting glass recently since i really like it, if anyone could help with identifying the makers mark on the bottom or showing me to somewhere i could look would be great. i picked up this bottle at a yard sale and just really like it. i really like to learn about where the glass came from so thats what im looking for

here are some pictures of it. i currently have the bottle soaking in some water with a bit of vineger and dish soap to loosen some grime inside it. so i cant take pictures but the listing i linked to is the same bottle i have. with the ccp or ep or cep mark on the bottom, mine has the number 3 as well. if needed i can get picture tommorow or later today. thanks again :)

oh also the bottle is a decanter style with a round bottom and small spout. its similar to my presidential decanters i have... i should post pictures of my collection haha i wonder if theres a section here for that!

nhpharm

Reaction score
I suspect the bottle is foreign so will be difficult to determine what the mark means.

saratogadriver

Reaction score
I'd need to see a better picture of the mold mark on the sides, but based on what I can see, I don't think the bottle is old. It looks like the seam either goes all the way up the lip or to a ring at the base of the lip. If true it's a automatic bottle machine piece and not hand blown. My gut says modern decorator piece. If you can get a few more closeup pics of the lip and the mold seam it will help.

Jim G

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panama Canal digger