Gray's Blue Mountain Beverages - acl Collingwood Ont

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
I should stop buying new bottles but I was at this store up north in a small town and they had this bottle and wanted so little for it I couldn't turn it down .

don't know that much about the bottler , according to my book it operated for some time in Collingwood Ontario in the 50's-60's and might of lasted past 1965 for a little while .

what interested me in this bottle was fact its green , pretty much all the other bottles I've seen from this company are clear although feel I've seen the odd green one before but can't recall where . its also in really good condition ( not sure its even been used )
and the acl design featuring the mountain is neat . the term " blue mountain " is still used in the area but now the name of a large and popular ski resort on the mountain

P9100001.jpgP9100002.jpg

RCO

Reaction score
also have a 6 1/2 oz clear bottle from this bottler and have a picture of a clear 10 oz bottle , both of which seem to be more common than this odd green version

graycollingwoodN.jpggrays-collingwood10oz.jpggrays-collingwood10oz1.jpg

Last edited:

RCO

Reaction score
also have this small 6 oz bottle from W.J Gray Collingwood that I found in an antique store a while back , according to book this bottler operated for some time and might of started around 1910's era , but I think this bottle is from 30's or 40's era maybe ?

P9110002.jpg

Last edited:

iggyworf

Reaction score
Nice! It's hard not to buy bottles when you come across a good deal.....Sickness? I have it also.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Nice one! I would have bought that one too if it was cheap, even though that's not the area that I collect. Hard to pass up a nice Canadian pictorial ACL, and a somewhat early one too. I'm guessing early 50's on that one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora