Ontario Dry Ginger Ale, Renfrew Bottling Works.

Does anyone know anything about this green soda pop bottle? Unable to find anything on the web about Renfrew Bottling Works. Thanks

Senior Member Bottle Master
    recall seeing one before online but can't find a picture of it in my files . the Renfrew Bottling works was based out of Renfrew Ontario from what I know and was also the area's coca cola bottler . I'm not sure how late they operated , likely into the late 60's , if its an acl bottle likely from 50's or 60's era I would assume

I have an embossed Renfrew bottling works bottle

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	renfrewbottlingworks.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	179599

Does it look like this? https://opeongosprings.ca/family-cab...p-carousel-533
    They definitely aren't a common find. I can't remember ever seeing one before.

Hi and thank you for the info. Mine is a green bottle. It looks exactly like the one the next person in this thread posted.

Hi. Yes, the bottle looks exactly like the one you posted in the link you provided. The white lettering is a bit more faded however. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBottles View Post
    Does it look like this? https://opeongosprings.ca/family-cab...p-carousel-533
    They definitely aren't a common find. I can't remember ever seeing one before.
    I've only seen it online before ( when one came up for sale ) and can't recall seeing it at an antique stores or bottle shows , but its not a bottle I was really looking for .

Quote Originally Posted by little_bit View Post
    Hi. Yes, the bottle looks exactly like the one you posted in the link you provided. The white lettering is a bit more faded however. Thank you!

did you have any other bottles from Ontario ? or Renfrew area , how did you come across the bottle or bottles ?

Quote Originally Posted by RCO View Post
    did you have any other bottles from Ontario ? or Renfrew area , how did you come across the bottle or bottles ?

Hi. My mother has loads of bottles in her barn that she has been collecting for years. Most of them she has just found. I am sure we have lots from ontario!