Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Ontario Dry Ginger Ale, Renfrew Bottling Works.

    Does anyone know anything about this green soda pop bottle? Unable to find anything on the web about Renfrew Bottling Works. Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member Bottle Master
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ontario , Canada
    Posts
    1,976
    recall seeing one before online but can't find a picture of it in my files . the Renfrew Bottling works was based out of Renfrew Ontario from what I know and was also the area's coca cola bottler . I'm not sure how late they operated , likely into the late 60's , if its an acl bottle likely from 50's or 60's era I would assume

    I have an embossed Renfrew bottling works bottle

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	renfrewbottlingworks.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	179599

  3. #3
    Senior Member Bottle Master
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,118
    Does it look like this? https://opeongosprings.ca/family-cab...p-carousel-533
    They definitely aren't a common find. I can't remember ever seeing one before.

  4. #4
    Hi and thank you for the info. Mine is a green bottle. It looks exactly like the one the next person in this thread posted.

  5. #5
    Hi. Yes, the bottle looks exactly like the one you posted in the link you provided. The white lettering is a bit more faded however. Thank you!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Bottle Master
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ontario , Canada
    Posts
    1,976
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBottles View Post
    Does it look like this? https://opeongosprings.ca/family-cab...p-carousel-533
    They definitely aren't a common find. I can't remember ever seeing one before.
    I've only seen it online before ( when one came up for sale ) and can't recall seeing it at an antique stores or bottle shows , but its not a bottle I was really looking for .

  7. #7
    Senior Member Bottle Master
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ontario , Canada
    Posts
    1,976
    Quote Originally Posted by little_bit View Post
    Hi. Yes, the bottle looks exactly like the one you posted in the link you provided. The white lettering is a bit more faded however. Thank you!

    did you have any other bottles from Ontario ? or Renfrew area , how did you come across the bottle or bottles ?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RCO View Post
    did you have any other bottles from Ontario ? or Renfrew area , how did you come across the bottle or bottles ?

    Hi. My mother has loads of bottles in her barn that she has been collecting for years. Most of them she has just found. I am sure we have lots from ontario!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •