Ontario Dry Ginger Ale, Renfrew Bottling Works.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

little_bit

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about this green soda pop bottle? Unable to find anything on the web about Renfrew Bottling Works. Thanks

RCO

Reaction score
recall seeing one before online but can't find a picture of it in my files . the Renfrew Bottling works was based out of Renfrew Ontario from what I know and was also the area's coca cola bottler . I'm not sure how late they operated , likely into the late 60's , if its an acl bottle likely from 50's or 60's era I would assume

I have an embossed Renfrew bottling works bottle

renfrewbottlingworks.jpg

little_bit

Reaction score
Hi and thank you for the info. Mine is a green bottle. It looks exactly like the one the next person in this thread posted.

little_bit

Reaction score
Hi. Yes, the bottle looks exactly like the one you posted in the link you provided. The white lettering is a bit more faded however. Thank you!

RCO

Reaction score

RCO

Reaction score
Hi. Yes, the bottle looks exactly like the one you posted in the link you provided. The white lettering is a bit more faded however. Thank you!

did you have any other bottles from Ontario ? or Renfrew area , how did you come across the bottle or bottles ?

little_bit

Reaction score
did you have any other bottles from Ontario ? or Renfrew area , how did you come across the bottle or bottles ?

Hi. My mother has loads of bottles in her barn that she has been collecting for years. Most of them she has just found. I am sure we have lots from ontario!

BillHaddo

Reaction score
Hi. My mother has loads of bottles in her barn that she has been collecting for years. Most of them she has just found. I am sure we have lots from ontario!
I know this is an old thread but I recently put together 3 Renfrew bottles that I have been able to find, I thought the duck hunting scene is something unusual and I have to thank fellow member JKL for the nice embossed bottles.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Reactions: JKL

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi