WTS FOR SALE: TONS of West Virginia Soda Bottles (Stoneware & Milks Too)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MisterSilverSearcher

Reaction score
Hi everyone, it's been awhile since I've been on here but I'll be moving soon and starting a new chapter in my life. That said, I cannot take every bottle with me that I've acquired over the years and it's time to liquidate some of them. I have embossed sodas from basically every town in West Virginia. This includes straight sided cokes and some other goodies.

I have a decent amount of stoneware as well, a few from Charleston that, supposedly, no one's seen before. I'll update with the names later. For Charleston, I also have a good number of rare milk bottles from smaller dairies like Tip Top and Vurholt.

if you're interested, shoot me a pm with the specifics on what you're looking for and I can give you a list that meet your criteria, from there you can tell me what you want of them and I'll send pictures and prices.

It's been fun collecting over the years, hopefully my collection will go to some who appreciate them!

MisterSilverSearcher

Reaction score
Hi, I sold most of the Coca Colas but I have one aqua Huntington mid-script that's pretty common. I believe I have a really rare amber Charleston, WV heel script with a slugplate.

DDouglas

Reaction score
Hello - what all wv stoneware pieces do you have for sale?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi