Looking for a digging partner in Southern Maryland or Northern Virginia Area

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

LivetoDig

Reaction score
I've been metal detecting for about 12 years and have just got into bottle digging about a year ago. I'm not looking to piggy back anyone's sites. Just looking for a decent, respectful digger to go out and dig some awesome bottles. I live in Southern Maryland (Waldorf) Please don't hold that against me... Lol. I'm available pretty much anyday. Hope to meet some decent bottle diggers soon...

Thanks,

Rob

nhpharm

Reaction score
Rob,

I hope someone responds. When I moved from New Hampshire (as a long time digger) to Texas, I thought my digging days were over. A local digger took me in and taught me a ton about digging here and if it were not for that I am not sure I would be digging any more. Diggers are the foundation of our hobby...they are who keep new finds coming to the market and many collectors started as diggers. I know there are plenty of diggers in that area so hopefully you'll find someone to dig with!

LivetoDig

Reaction score
I sure hope so. I have a friend that digs about 45 minutes from where I live, but he's got too much going on. Plus I pretty much can do whatever I want being single with no kids. I'm 46 years old and worked hard in my younger years so I can enjoy my free time now. I would like to find an experienced and decent person to enjoy the finds with. I know it's very hard to get in with someone because I've been burned by fellow metal detectorists before. Hopefully someone will give it a go and realize that I'm a good person and won't disrespect them or our sites. Thank you very much for your response! Rob

Peacefulhiker15

Reaction score
Have you run across any bottles from the Upper Marlboro area? I am looking a bottle from the Swanson Dairy Farm that used to exist on Old Marlboro Pike. Where do people dig for old bottles btw?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi