Two tumblers and around 500 bottles for sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Hello, I have decided to sell my best bottles along with two tumblers. One tumbler is homemade and can tumble 5 to 6 bottles at the same time. the second tumbler is more for larger bottles such as milks and quarts. I have about 100 pounds of cut copper and misc. compounds. I have some Jar Dr. canisters and some homemade canisters which work fine. My bottles consist of ACL's Blob"s Art deco bottles and hutch's , and a few milks. I am not interested in selling bottles individually . I have a lot of Va. bottles some rare such as Lynchburg Celery cola, several Taka Kola bottles, Robert Portner bottles, a lot of misc. ACL very clean bottles, and some Va. milk bottles such as Rock Castle, Enterprise,and Westover Dairy. 75 percent of my bottles are in perfect condition. I want to sell everything to one person and let them decide what they want to do with this nice collection. I am asking 6000.00 for entire collection with tumblers and canisters. I value the bottles alone more than asking price. If interested please call me at 434-531-7805 I know what i have so please don't try to low ball me on price. Thank you for looking at this add !

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp