Senior Member Bottle Master

Waco Texas Bottle Show October 13-14, 2017

Just a reminder that the Waco, Texas bottle show is coming up this weekend (Friday and Saturday). There are only two bottle shows in all of Texas and both exist as the result of the efforts of individuals (no bottle clubs here these days). Jay Kasper started this show last year and although I was unable to attend I understand it was a great little show. I'll be there this year with two tables...some of my good diggings and lots of my not so good diggings cheap!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Waco17-Show-Flyer.jpg  

Junior Member New Bottler Old Wiltshire's Avatar
    -

Best wishes for a successful show Brandon and good luck with your sales.
    Some photos would be good, sometimes gives that little bit of incentive to attend in person next time.

Last edited by Old Wiltshire; 10-09-2017 at 12:55 PM.

I'll be there! I went last year and I really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to it!

I am for sure going to try to get some photos. I will be there with my wife and 6-year old son...usually I am solo at these so this will be a treat. My son has been going digging with me and so he's very excited about the show!

A few photos of my first Waco show (and the second annual show). This was organized by Jay Kasper and really was quite enjoyable...lots of great bottles, affordable table rental, good lighting in the hall, and quite a lot of traffic during both Friday early admission (charged) and show day (free). Some pretty impressive stuff walked in as well...a skull poison, an awesome Waco whiskey jug, a labeled Warner's Log Cabin bottle, and lots of other stuff came in the door and found new homes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4329.jpg   IMG_4339.jpg   IMG_4336.jpg   IMG_4452.jpg   IMG_4386.jpg  

IMG_4354.jpg   IMG_4341.jpg   IMG_4359.jpg   IMG_4357.jpg   IMG_4393.jpg  

IMG_4436.jpg   IMG_4420.jpg   IMG_4448.jpg