Lucky surface find: blob

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Ken_Riser

Reaction score
They're tearing up my area with construction. Found this "R. Riddle / Philada" squat soda in a heap of surface garbage.

View attachment 179831
If in woods if you think it's just lucky I found one on top fall leave square Coke bottle I thought no way this should have been on top but I was in old area of town wasn't there now been gone since Frank Phillips of Phillips petroleum struck oil in Pershing Oklahoma I was thinking what if someone's digging and dropped it yea was right but they were long gone I used my arts looked u old pics of town that's now woods only found old lots had to picture each one as a blueprint yea they weren't that smart I hit bottles after bottles by simply seeing each lot now where would they dump or shove into ditch yeah still alot in wynona Oklahoma today was called.to war had to leave them Ohio now miss it dearly l

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

RelicRaker

Reaction score
Yeah, in my area I've found an intact Hutch bulldozed into a berm, even found a Bromo in the mud of a tire track. Just gotta keep an eye peeled.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Yeah, in my area I've found an intact Hutch bulldozed into a berm, even found a Bromo in the mud of a tire track. Just gotta keep an eye peeled.

I've had similar experiance's many times. I've noticed if I walk through a Construction site & the same area a 2nd or 3rd time I see bottles hidden or camouflaged in the Mud I didn't see the first time around. LEON.

RelicRaker

Reaction score
Exactly. Or some bit of equipment's been moved since last time.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown