Member New Bottler

WANTED: insulators

Hello to everyone,....I'm Eric from up in northern Maine and I collect insulators, I specialize in the CD 104s. If you are unfamiliar with this style here are a couple of photos to help identify them. they are a baby-beehive shape. I'm doing a study on the 104s so regular aqua and even damaged pieces are acceptable for me. I'll either try and trade something or buy them from you....thanks alot....

Eric
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails babybeehive2.jpg   NET&T1.jpg  

Senior Member Bottle Master
    Those have always been one of my favorites...I found many CD 104's in the woods of Pike, New Hampshire when I was a kid.

Senior Member Bottle Master
    Just in case any of you are thinking about dealing with Eric, I can attest to his integrity. I've had a number of deals with him and he's a real stand up guy. No worries.
    Jim S
    Collect: 1/4 & 1/2 Oz Pharm / Drugs - 1 Oz "Stand Up" Pharms - WAW-WAW anything - Santa Ana, CA & Coeur d' Alene, ID bottles. TRADES available

Senior Member Bottle Master coldwater diver's Avatar
    Hi Eric I will go through my cellar and see what I have. How much are they worth? Kevin

Member New Bottler
    Thanks Kevin, I look forward to checking those out...most are worth a few bucks but some can be pretty pricey, I'll let you know when I see them...thanks alot..

Eric