WANTED: insulators

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

eric70

Reaction score
Hello to everyone,....I'm Eric from up in northern Maine and I collect insulators, I specialize in the CD 104s. If you are unfamiliar with this style here are a couple of photos to help identify them. they are a baby-beehive shape. I'm doing a study on the 104s so regular aqua and even damaged pieces are acceptable for me. I'll either try and trade something or buy them from you....thanks alot....

Eric

Attachments

• babybeehive2.jpg
    babybeehive2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 311
  • NET&T1.jpg
    NET&T1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 270

nhpharm

Reaction score
Those have always been one of my favorites...I found many CD 104's in the woods of Pike, New Hampshire when I was a kid.

botlguy

Reaction score
Just in case any of you are thinking about dealing with Eric, I can attest to his integrity. I've had a number of deals with him and he's a real stand up guy. No worries.
Jim S

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Hi Eric I will go through my cellar and see what I have. How much are they worth? Kevin

eric70

Reaction score
Thanks Kevin, I look forward to checking those out...most are worth a few bucks but some can be pretty pricey, I'll let you know when I see them...thanks alot..

Eric

maepace47.mp

Reaction score
Hello to everyone,....I'm Eric from up in northern Maine and I collect insulators, I specialize in the CD 104s. If you are unfamiliar with this style here are a couple of photos to help identify them. they are a baby-beehive shape. I'm doing a study on the 104s so regular aqua and even damaged pieces are acceptable for me. I'll either try and trade something or buy them from you....thanks alot....

Eric
I think i have some of them i will go take some pictures of them

Sent from my LG-K450 using Tapatalk

xtrucker

Reaction score
Het Eric, I know I a few insulator I think greenish or teal color, I will send pics when I dig them out. Also I am from northern Maine 4 yrs in Florida now what part of Maine if you don't mind me asking miss talking to people from there but will let you know what I find ok

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi