Coffee creamers

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SackDragger49

Reaction score
Does anyone here collect coffee creamers with dairy or cafe names on them? These are the small mini bottles filled with cream that were served with coffee in restaurants.
Regards
Dan

RCO

Reaction score
I don't really collect them , I've had a couple plain ones over the years and seen others at antique stores , don't recall finding any with dairy names on them when digging

did find this mini creamer when swimming a few years ago although not sure its what you collect , its from the UK and not made of glass , I always assumed it was for cream

fwinklecreamer.jpgfwinklecreamer1.jpg

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I don't collect them per se, because I almost never see them, but I do have a cool one from Arizona with a "Stolen From" message on it. There's one from Ottawa I'm on the lookout for but I can't recall ever seeing one. The ones with names weren't used in Canada very much.

SackDragger49

Reaction score
I suppose you are wondering what happen to me. A few days after I posted this I went into surgery for an emergency appendectomy. I was out of town visting my sister when it happened. I spent a month there recovering. I came home and moved all my stuff into storage (lease was up) and went back to my sister's to be her chauffeur while she had knee surgery. That took most of 2018. Moved farther south of H town (rents skyrocketing) for 2019 & now 2020. Just found my creamer collection in storage and took pictures. So here are a just a few Texas ones from my collection. I collect mainly Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, & Texas creamers. I do have a few to trade.
Be Well
Dan

Attachments

• South Texas 2a.JPG
    South Texas 2a.JPG
    895.3 KB · Views: 144
  • Galveston 1a.JPG
    Galveston 1a.JPG
    622.5 KB · Views: 138
  • NE Texas.JPG
    NE Texas.JPG
    541.8 KB · Views: 131