Pharmacy collector

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

TimT

Reaction score
Wanted: “HOTEL CORONADO PHARMACY CORONADO BEACH CALIFORNIA “ please contact me . twt1957@gmail.com.
also interested in Edrick Miller book on embossed California drug store bottles thx tim

pillmill

Reaction score
I don't have one of those, but I have a hundreds of Pharmacy bottles inherited from my Grandfather's store and have no idea how to tell the world about it...what can you (anyone) suggest?

Bottleboy Davey

Reaction score
Your best bet is to open an account on eBay and Post pictures and a description of your bottles that you want to sell.Just make sure you give an accurate description of the bottle including flaws if any exist. Start out with a realistic value and the collectors will take it from there. If you don't know the value you can post it there as make offer. There is some risk but if you limit payments via paypal you will get your money. No checks,money orders, or that kind of payment. I would also suggest getting a separate bank account for just the ebay/paypal transactions. Thats just my two pennies worth....

TimT

Reaction score
Andy thx and I’m on it! But she’s a tough one
any idea,s on who is the west coast medicine/pharmaceutical collector guru? I’m from San Diego, and the club is helping as much as they can ,just need some contacts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora