C. 1875 Colourful Labeled Ale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Thanks for your kind words Bear! By helping people, I am giving older people free rides from their homes to shop go to church etc. and I go to my local post office and have posted ride services for older residents in the part of the county that I live in. I also volunteer on two weekends a month to take AA and NA members to their meetings in Sacramento or Elk Grove, and Walnut Grove, the three biggest cities in the county I live in. that are nearest to me. I also will give rides to people who need to register to vote, or go to their polls prior to election day, and on election day. I think God is telling me that I have to give back before I pass, and he is keeping me alive to help other people and do his work. I deliver and pass out Scripture or programs from three local churches when they need it to be done. I have found out, in a very short time, that there is a ton of good works that need to be done for our fellow men and women, and a darth of people willing to do them. So, I am trying to help fill that void is all...Andy

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
That's an interesting service to provide. I'm sure it's hard to find a regular free ride anywhere. I often tell people, It's all from Him, so it should all be for Him. To live our lives as a sacrifice to Him, in prayer and deed and thought, is the best way to live. The harvest is plenty, but the workers are few. It's always good to see people working for God, giving Him all the credit and glory, because I know that by their fruit they will be known, and they'll be His mouthpiece to those who don't know Him. And when those people see that good fruit, they'll take interest-- perhaps even desire-- in it, and God works in their lives from there so that His kingdom on Earth grows.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panama Canal digger