3 Rivers* Big Chief bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
Traded away a very rare 3 Rivers* bottle I had to a good friend, getting 4 soda bottles I didn't have out of it. The neatest bottle of the 4 was this Timpa Bottling Co. Big Chief bottle out of Lake Charles, LA.
IMG_1567.jpgIMG_1568.jpgIMG_1569.jpg

BARQS19

Reaction score
Very nice bottle. How is the 3RIVERS* market? I haven't found anything in my travels and don't get on ebay much. I use to find 3RIVERS* stuff all the time. Last time I got on ebay the market seemed to have slowed down ( or maybe only common stuff was on there, I wouldn't know, I'm not real familiar with 3Rivers* stuff ) so I was wondering if someone had passed away or retired.

Would you happen to have a 6 1/2oz Barq's ROOTBEER bottle from Cascade Bottling Works New Orleans, LA? They were made by 3RIVERS* I really need one but don't care if 3RIVERS* made it or not. Mobile AL used the same bottle but it wasn't a 3RIVERS* bottle.

Reaction score
Barqs19,
I do not have one unfortunately. I would love to have one for my collection as well! I will keep an eye out. The market has picked up in the Three Rivers area. At age 19, I am one of the new collectors. I have about 150 bottles now.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora