Found a cool top

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Chark

Reaction score
I found a cool little rubber type "Aunt Jemima" top. How do I find the age of it? I dig & find many broken bottles. I used to wash them. Now I just throw them in a astetic type area on my 12 1/2 year old lab Madi's grave in my yard. I never will find any thing valuable to make me a fat stack, but it's a stupid addictive hobby! How do I stop?

Chark

Reaction score
I'm replying to own thred cuz all my friends are in my head. Char not sure of the topper thing...maybe post a pict if you can. As for the hobby, I guess it's the possibility of finding something cool even if it's of no value. How to stop, not sure, maybe the PA winter weather will end you desire. Good luck, enjoy it if you can, but if it tugs at you for wasting the time when you have your energy & strength then you are going to have to quit, or do your daily duties exhausted & half assed as usual. Sorry, and best of luck to you.

Chark

Reaction score
Thx for the reply! It's pretty much what I thought! Maybe we could be partners if you don't mind my 5 year old lab that I adopted 5 months ago. She runs ,sniffs, does some digging, but mostly helps me get places I wouldn't go alone, and I never worry about snakes! We can get pretty filthy & deet spray is a must.

nhpharm

Reaction score
Been at it since I was 6. Don't know that there is a cure!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado