Pyramid Beverages, Newport news, VA

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

foxfirerodandgun

Reaction score
I am seeking information about this company. I have found very little on the Internet. I have one of their neat, deco, looking bottles and would like to know more about the company. Also I am seeking information on Pluto Water - America's Physic bottles as well. Bottle collecting sure can be addictive. ;~) - James

foxfirerodandgun

Reaction score
UPDATE: I have found information regarding Pluto Water on the site and elsewhere. However, information regarding Pyramid Beverages continues to elude me. Thanks for any help someone would care to share. - James

Old Wiltshire

Reaction score
Pyramid Beverages

Hi James,

Not sure if you have seen this, the original patent specifications for the bottle I think you are referring to.
There is some information included in there which may lead you to other avenues of enquiry.
The link to the US Patent Office entry is below the images.

-

-

-

The bottle showing the embossing in the patent drawing blank panels.
-

http://pdfpiw.uspto.gov/.piw?docid=...6S1=D079178.PN.%26OS=PN/D79178%26RS=PN/D79178

:)

Last edited:

foxfirerodandgun

Reaction score
Thanks! If I'm correct, I would date this bottle to be in the 1930's range. Since I live in SE VA fairly close to Newport News, I'm curious if this would be considered to be a uncommon bottle. - James

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18