The Wishing Well.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Got out Yesterday, Sunday to dig a Well. I'm calling it the Wishing Well because I was Wishing we'd dig lots of Killer old Bottles. BUT, It did not happen. We did dig some bottles though. A fellow digging buddy of mine found this well about 5 feet away from a 1850's or 60's Trash pit I found about 2 years ago that contained a Killer Super Rare Teller's Ten Pin Cobalt Blue Bottle from Detroit. It was badly busted up though. SO, I was hoping/wishing the bottom of this well would be full of them. but NO. Instead we had to settle for 2 Cobalt Blue G. Norris Hutch bottles. One in good shape & one broken. Then we got 2 Tough Guyette Hutch bottles. One good one & one Broken. Got a A. Wegener Hutch, Nice Quart Blob Westphal Bros with lightning stopper bail & wire intact. Broken Quart Blob Norris. Sadly my Camera broke so I did not get any photo's. But the other digger did take some pics with his phone. Not to many bottle pics though. Enjoy.LEON. Well1.jpg

hemihampton

Reaction score
We got about 12 feet down in the well. Then daylight ran out. Feels like we only got about 3 feet left to go until we hit bottom. hopefully something good in that last 3 feet. LEON.well2.jpg

hemihampton

Reaction score
These new Phone Cameras suck./ They make them 10.0 MB or mega Pixils when you really need a 200KB photo. I reduce these pics down to 3.0 MB & the size is still to big but in reality the picture is little bigger then a thumbnail. I prefer my digital Camera, these phones suck. Just my opinion. The people that like the camera on these phones know nothing about pics or sizes. When I ask what size pics or mega pixels the phone is they have no clue what I'm talking about. I think I can only download one pic at a time because of the large 3.0 mb size's. Also this site won't let you post a big pics, the site seems to shrink them even more for you.Anyways, heres some more crappy pics. Try to enjoy if you can see what they are? LEON.well8.jpg

hemihampton

Reaction score
bring out your magnifying glass to see these thumbnail pics.WestphalBlob5.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu