2017 Finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
Awesome glass you have there. I’m just down right jealous. Thanks so much for sharing with us

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Hey Coldwater!
Glad to see you're still diving. That teal bottle is gorgeous and crazy crude. COngrats.

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Thank You Bass Assassin I have some new areas in mind for this year that could have some good potential for some nice shards or possibly a whole bottle or two. Blobbottle Im glad to see you are here, How has diving been for you?

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
I am still out there diving but not in the winter anymore. I did not have a great year but i plan to hit the water harder in 2018. Since i was a regular here, i did find one new spot that ultimately produced five stoneware beers. That was pretty awesome.

coldwater diver

Reaction score
I am still out there diving but not in the winter anymore. I did not have a great year but i plan to hit the water harder in 2018. Since i was a regular here, i did find one new spot that ultimately produced five stoneware beers. That was pretty awesome.

Blobbottlebob, I am glad to see you on the site again, I hope you are ok, I had a very rough patch myself. I just did a dive yesterday and my new waterproof booties are Not. its been so cold here the ocean waters are around 30-32 degrees so until I find the right boot my dives will be 50-60 min. I will post some photos. Lets see your stoneware beers.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Waterproof booties? You're diving dry? I never really got the hang of that and stayed with a wet suit. I like the feel of it better.
I will post pics of the clays in a separate thread so as not to hijack yours.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beth 264