Anyone collect antique Listerine Bottles.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlehawk

Reaction score
I have about 15 antique Listerine bottles, some have the cork with a screw type metal to seal it. The rest of them are cork seal and in come in color from clear to blue.

RCO

Reaction score
i've found them before over the years but don't really collect them , most are fairly common I'd suspect

sandchip

Reaction score
Common, but still a neat bottle. I set one by the sink in the bathroom just for kicks. I always wondered, are there any tooled top examples out there?

nhpharm

Reaction score
There are tooled top examples...I have one in my collection. Don't seem real common. I remember when I was a kid Listerine had a contest where they were looking for the oldest Listerine bottle...Not sure how old the bottle that won was.

AmyW

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for old 7" Listerine bottles, ones that would've had the cork stopper.

AmyW

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for the 7" Listerine bottles that would've had a cork. Do you have any available? Thanks!
Sorry if I have posted in the wrong place, I am new here :)

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Hi Amy, I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding the cork-top Listerine bottles, they're a very common find! If you can find any collectors in your area they'll likely have some kicking around.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beth 264