Urban city finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

onemorehobby

Reaction score
Not too much but did dig up a small jar may be a creamer. Found my first Mason type jar...thanks for looking.
I have green soap in jar. Canadian Jewel made in Canada..found some toys also.

Attachments

• IMG_1242.jpg
    IMG_1242.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 205

RCO

Reaction score
don't really collect jars bur don't recall seeing that jar before , there is all kinds of things you can find if you search around ( I found a milk jug under a pine tree the other day but now we have snow on the ground ) ,

I don't often do as well in urban areas though but is still places within them where you can find stuff if you know where to look

onemorehobby

Reaction score
don't really collect jars bur don't recall seeing that jar before , there is all kinds of things you can find if you search around ( I found a milk jug under a pine tree the other day but now we have snow on the ground ) ,

I don't often do as well in urban areas though but is still places within them where you can find stuff if you know where to look

Still ok to dig here but frosty in morning, these urban finds are few and far apart.. they have been dug off little treed fields that surround a few roads. Thanks for looking.

I mainly look where people may have tossed stuff out.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Yeah that's definitely a creamer. The Jewel jar I see from time to time, I think there was one among our canning jars in the garage in fact, though I think they're from the 40s or 50s or so, maybe earlier.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky