Honey-Coloured Beer Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
I'm sure you can see it among its friends:
101_3182.jpg

So the other day, I and my parent went to Wyoming, Michigan (part of Grand Rapids metro area), to tour a college I was very interested in (and have since applied to because the Lord has made it clear that this is the one). Afterward, we went to antique stores set in an old furniture factory where I didn't find much of interest (and affordability) outside of a book and this bottle from Toledo, Ohio.

101_3175.jpg

While my camera doesn't want to capture the colour it is (for it is more like honey than amber), in the light it turns a brilliant yellow-honey.

The day's weather degraded, and the stores closed at 3 O'Clock. So, we went home with not much to show (mom found several ornaments that she liked).

Snow.jpg
(For taking it through glass while the car was in motion, I think I did okay for centring the flag).
Snow Drive.jpg
Skiing, anyone?

101_3192.jpg
Under white light, unedited.

My photos of its mould repair didn't turn out well, but it is along the left side and adds nice character.

Otherwise, it's your normal Pre-Pro tooled top beer bottle.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Thank you, Jim. You should see the picnic table. It's a good judge of snowfall, and it has over a foot on it. LOL.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Jim, we've had a similar issue. Slush now.
We use our picnic table to gauge the snowfall.
101_3178 (1).jpg
This was before our last fall, which has melted anyway. While not an excessive amount, for only 4 falls' accumulation it was decent.

Sandchip, thank you. :)

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu