Mitchell & Fletcher olive oil

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RelicRaker

Reaction score
Cool. From what I've read of Mitchell & Fletcher, they did seem to be a gourmet importer.

sandchip

Reaction score
I don't have a doubt that it's applied, but a shot from the side of the seal would tell for sure.

RelicRaker

Reaction score
I don't have a doubt that it's applied, but a shot from the side of the seal would tell for sure.

Here's a side shot of the seal...

Mitchell & Fletcher seal sideview.jpg

bottlerocket

Reaction score
That is a great looking bottle. That lip is awesome and the embossing is very nice. Any more bottles from there?

Oldsdigger

Reaction score
Olive oil bottle

Do you have or seen the Dark Olive glass version ? I live in the Philadelphia area and dug a dump in Haverford. I have some where several dark green versions of this. Any idea of its value ?

RelicRaker

Reaction score
That is a great looking bottle. That lip is awesome and the embossing is very nice. Any more bottles from there?

Went back yesterday and there were 2 broken stoneware ginger beers, a broken blob top, and a slick small that the workers had discarded. None in good enough shape to keep. But I drove past the site a few minutes ago and they were digging again today.

RelicRaker

Reaction score
Do you have or seen the Dark Olive glass version ? I live in the Philadelphia area and dug a dump in Haverford. I have some where several dark green versions of this. Any idea of its value ?

I haven't seen the dark version. This was a very lucky pick. The only other intact olive oil I've dug was also pale green. See pic below...
Sam W. Gray Huile D'Olive bottle.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi