Looking for glass syringes pre 1900

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

flint_illustrator

Reaction score
I come across these from time to time digging outhouses. I have accumulated a small collection of these and am trying to locate more if anyone has any for sale. I couldn't imagine they have much value but am trying to come up with a big group of them so I can do a back lite display of them. If anyone can help me out Id love to get any that anyone has. Preferably ones with the colored glass pusher inside. I have attached a photo of some I have found in outhouses. Thanks again for any help
Glass Syringes.jpg

nhpharm

Reaction score
I think I have a handful-will check tonight. I know I have a larger one with a blue plunger and may have a couple of others as well.

flint_illustrator

Reaction score
I'd be interested if they are for sale. Please PM me once you find them and pictures. I would either buy or trade bottles for them if so. Thanks for checking. I appreciate it!

nhpharm

Reaction score
Here is mine. I thought I had more but most of them are the hard rubber kind. I'll send you a PM.

Attachments

• IMG_2611.jpg
    IMG_2611.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 271

Ken_Riser

Reaction score
I come across these from time to time digging outhouses. I have accumulated a small collection of these and am trying to locate more if anyone has any for sale. I couldn't imagine they have much value but am trying to come up with a big group of them so I can do a back lite display of them. If anyone can help me out Id love to get any that anyone has. Preferably ones with the colored glass pusher inside. I have attached a photo of some I have found in outhouses. Thanks again for any help
View attachment 180828
What state Yu in I know where Yu can find alot of those Erie canal knick a nick Creek is old Erie canal outside of circleville Ohio 30 mins outside Columbus ohio

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu