Cleveland blobs..a few unlisted

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Ohio Rob

Reaction score
I haven't posted in a while so I thought I would share some decent Cleveland blobs we've (my son lives in the Cleveland area and has started collecting) picked up over the past year. The Guenther is my favorite but the Schlitz is probably the coolest. I cannot find another Beltz in this style? I am still always looking for Massillon, Ohio and surrounding area bottles.

Attachments

• IMG_1144.JPG
    IMG_1144.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_1147.JPG
    IMG_1147.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_1148.JPG
    IMG_1148.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 223

carling

Reaction score
I haven't posted in a while so I thought I would share some decent Cleveland blobs we've (my son lives in the Cleveland area and has started collecting) picked up over the past year. The Guenther is my favorite but the Schlitz is probably the coolest. I cannot find another Beltz in this style? I am still always looking for Massillon, Ohio and surrounding area bottles.

Nice pick ups. The Schlitz is the valuable one, that version does pretty well on ebay if in nice condition.

I collect Cleveland bottles and it's funny you posted the R.M. & H. bottle, my friend just picked up one of those 11 days before you posted yours. I'm still looking for one, along with the Guenther.

The Beltz I have (but with an ugly burst bubble that obliterated the B in Beltz). That bottle style is the only kind I've seen from the Beltz Brewing Company. You've probably seen the earlier related Carl Beltz and Joseph Beltz bottles.

Rick

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu