Uxbridge Ontario druggist bottle on ebay

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
There's an active bottle club in Ottawa as well, I had always meant to look into joining when I still lived in Ottawa but kept forgetting to. From the pictures I've seen it looks like the average age of the members is quite high, so I'm not sure how many would still be able to dig. I don't know if Montreal has a club but I imagine if it does I wouldn't understand much of what was going on.

Those waterfront dumps all have condos on them now. I think that section of development has finished but there's still a lot more waterfront to develop which I expect was also built on top of old trash, especially with the talk of that new Google development in the port lands. I don't know how old the landfill there would be but I'd be surprised if there aren't a whole lot of bottles buried there.

RCO

Reaction score
There's an active bottle club in Ottawa as well, I had always meant to look into joining when I still lived in Ottawa but kept forgetting to. From the pictures I've seen it looks like the average age of the members is quite high, so I'm not sure how many would still be able to dig. I don't know if Montreal has a club but I imagine if it does I wouldn't understand much of what was going on.

Those waterfront dumps all have condos on them now. I think that section of development has finished but there's still a lot more waterfront to develop which I expect was also built on top of old trash, especially with the talk of that new Google development in the port lands. I don't know how old the landfill there would be but I'd be surprised if there aren't a whole lot of bottles buried there.

have heard of the Ottawa club and show , its odd there site doesn't show many Ottawa bottles , also seem to focus a lot on "antiques " and not just bottles but it doesn't appear there active in digging up any sites in Ottawa

I'm sure there is other dumps in Toronto , but some might be newer , I don't recall a lot of 30's - 50's era bottles being found along the waterfront , those newer dumps don't appear to have been dug up but its unlikely the city would allow homes or condos to be built on newer dumps

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora