Yellow Amber Warner Safe Cure London

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Oldsdigger

Reaction score
So I wanted to share this little beauty ! Have had this stored away for many years. It is a beautiful Yellow/Amber glass. It's embossment is shallow and not well defined but legible. The only thing that sucks is a chip at the base. I don't remember if the chip was there when I got the bottle, or it happened while in storage ! :mad: But I didn't know they were in the UK also, just thought it was U.S. based bottle. London embossed under the safe. Enjoy !

DSC_0008.jpg DSC_0007.jpg DSC_0006.jpg

Oldsdigger

Reaction score
Thank you Harry ! One of the reasons I had to get it ! Just wish it didn't have the chip on the Bottom :( I didn't know there was a green version too ! This one doesn't have the great details like the one above. Seems much cruder. Would that make mine an earlier version ? I've had mine for over 15 years so not sure what it would be value wise. I stopped collecting back in the early 90's when work and other responsibilities interfered. Thinking of liquidating the collection since it just sits in boxes in the basement without a place to displays them.

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
A weak strike generally results from a worn mold. An iron mold has a life-span. That is, a limited number of bottles can be satisfactorily blown in the mold before crisp edges (as with embossing) are rounded by oxidation from contact with the hot glass. I have a few of these Warner's bottles, but I don't keep up with values.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18